Sunday, December 23, 2007
I am so weirddddddd. But this is how it's supposed to be.

The day of my first post is the day that my blog gets christened.. (?)

Heeh. Am not making sense, am I? lol




So I still feel a bit bad (well okay, I feel AWFUL) because I left beautifullybroken and made a new one =((

K. I didn't really leave it. I just won't post there anymore. And I won't probably visit it anymore.. It just reminds me of A LOT of unpleasant memories. Besides, that blog has went through a lot and I think it's time for it to take a rest.

I so love my blog, isn't it obvious. I never make sense whenever I blabber about it.




So here I am.

A new year.

A new start.

A new blog.




Okay stopit. I sound sooooo hilarious =))

I was just dying to get my new post published so there.

tata, lovely.

















"Tell me how do I breathe without you here by my side?"



posted by janelleregina at 8:36 AM |



0 Comments: