Tuesday, December 25, 2007
-- how throughout my life I kept hearing that stupid saying first impressions are everything. It doesn't make any sense to me. I mean, how could someone judge you by a first impression? All they see is the outside. The face. The clothes. The disguise. That statement automatically made inner beauty seem like a lie. I mean if first impressions really are everything, then it makes no sense having a great personality. It's not like anybody cares to see it anyway, right? Hmm..








TT____TT
posted by janelleregina at 11:40 AM |



1 Comments:

At December 28, 2007 at 1:32 PM, Blogger GiGi - The Shy Giraffe said........
unfortunately, thats just how human being mentality has become. we are surrounded by all forms of media dictating that good looks will open doors. it will take a much deeper and mature person to see and accept a person beyond his/her first impression and see the beauty within.