Thursday, January 10, 2008

I didn't sleep very well last night. I felt black and blue all over.
I was very uneasy and disturbed.



"I have a seminar tomorrow morning at.. what time was it again?! God I never remember things like those.. time time time.. was it 8am?! Oh shiz.."

"I wonder if Manalo and/or Maglaque is in school .. I hope they are on Thursdays.."

"What was the reason why kuya John wanted to talk to us? What?? Oh my god."


"Omygahhhhhh. I am going to talk to him tomorrow..."


"I could just imagine myself going deadpan. I wouldn't be able to talk. What the FUCKKKKK will I FUCKING do?!"


"I am distressed and I am FUCKING irritable."

Fuck fuck fuck fuck.



I couldn't think straight. I kept on asking questions. Asking and asking and asking and asking.
Then curses, followed by another round of questioning. Then more cursing.
My mind kept on doing that the whole night.



I was very apprehensive and it blocked my mind to the point of hysteria. Oh my.

My God, help me.

...

I'm not even making sense now.

I am blanched and very much perturbed with my luck today.







GET LOST.

posted by janelleregina at 10:42 PM |



0 Comments: