Tuesday, February 19, 2008
...YOU probably don't know about me =)

It's time for my blog readers to know the REAL Janelle behind these tagalog, english and taglish entries..HAHA

Fact 1
  • I am Charice Pempengco's NUMBER ONE FAN.
Hello? The girl is only 15 years old!! And she's got the voice of Christina Aguilera and Jennifer Hudson. She sings much, much better than Sarah Geronimo, and I think that Charice is not fit for a duet with Sarah. EVER. Sooooo tambak! Lol I am in lalalalove with her heavenly voice =)

Fact 2

  • I only eat 3/4 cup of rice a day but I can eat as much as 3 cups of rice per meal.

If I'm really starving, lamon to death! Walang diet diet. Di uso yan. =)) That is if I'm really, really, REALLY hungry..


Fact 3

  • I got my 2008 Starbucks planner =)

My family knows.. and my Fab04.. But the rest of the world doesn't. So there. HAHA weirdo. I thought I was never guna get my planner for this year 'cause I have little time to go to Starbucks.. BUT FORTUNATELY, for me.. abs-cbn's loop has a Starbucks there. =) Oh joy!

So, message me when's your birthday. NOW. K? So I could greet you on your special day, love =)

Fact 4

  • I am addicted to Post-it's

'Cause I easily forget things and those colorful sticky squares help me with my daily dilemma. Haha


Fact 5
  • I have a burnbook.
So if I don't like you.. I burn you- NO =) I print and paste your picture in my book and write about you.. So what if I'm mean? Nobody gets to read my book anyway, except me.. Besides, writing about people I don't like or HATE subsides my anger towards them.. Well, a little. *evil grin*

Fact 6

  • I love sleeping on my parent's bed.
When they're both out working, I sneak into their room and lie down on their bed. I grab my mom's pillow and sniff sniff sniff zzzzzzzzzz... My parents' scent just feels like hooooome =) Ate was all, "You're such a baby!", and I was like, "Inggit ka lang! HAHA"

Fact 7
  • I actually enjoy watching action movies.

O ha. Di mo alam 'yun noh! =)) I watch The Departed, Ocean's 11-13, Bourne Identity/Supremacy/Ultimatum, CSI Las Vegas & Miami, Blood Diamond, (and a lot more..) OVER AND OVER AND OVER again on my dvd player. I even watch Palos (abs-cbn, starring Cesar Montano and Jake Cuenca) every dinner time. OO na. Baduy na, but I dream of being part of The Neptune Agency and being a top agent too. =)) Demetttt. Producerssssss, hear me out!!! I can be the best action star there is!!! :))


Grrrrr. Pathetic. Lol


Fact 8

  • When you hear me say, "I'm sleepy", It actually means, "HELLO?! YOU'RE BORING ME. LET"S GO AND DO SOMETHING FUN."

The truth? I only start saying inaantok ako when it's around 7pm..


(Goodness. Am I getting warmer?? HAHAHA)


Fact 9

  • I watched My Bestfriend's Girlfriend alone. =))

I sooooo want to watch it already so, I did. The movie was funny and it made me kilig the whole day HAHA loserrrrr, I KNOW. What!ever! :))


Fact 10

  • I am upset because I didn't get to watch 27 Dresses.

So, if YOU have a dvd or a vcd or even a vhs tape of the movie, message me pronto! I am in dire need of the movie 'cause I sooooo love James Marsden *sighs dreamily*


--s'posed to be 15 FACTS.. Sorry YTAC staff. You gave me alatof assignments so now I'm all tamad to complete my 15 FACTS. Crap you guys :))

-- no JAJA photo now :(

-- very very VERY lazy to put JAJA photo :))

posted by janelleregina at 3:46 PM |



0 Comments: