Monday, February 4, 2008
February 3, 2008- Sunday was my mom's deadline for me to clean my room. OMG. I can't believe she had to threaten to burn my Ipod before she got me to say, "Okay, I'll clean now."
While I was cleaning, I took these bunch of posters from school fairs and stage plays from my side table when I heard a loud rrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiippppppppppp, and I was like Fcuk, what the hell was that?!, and when I checked, I saw this..
The table had a ripped paper sticking onto it and I coudn't get it off. Owgaddddddd. Lagot ako kay mamiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!

The culprit?Kabihasnan 2007 (La Salle Green Hills fair) poster. ROAR. I am so dead.
Ewan ko ba bakit dumikit 'yun. Huhuhuhuhuhuhu =(( Patay na..




There. A bar of Chocolate.

Ooh. Satisfaction.

Procrastinating. Again.


If you were in my place, you'd do the same.


Sobrang kalat. Like WOAH. I couldn't stand to look at my room, I swear. I had to go out every 5 minutes just to get my eyes some rest.




And for all those who have asked if I really do have two kikay kits and three wallets, YES PEOPLE. I DO HAVE TWO KIKAY KITS AND THREE WALLETS.


PROOF:



Things I bring with me every single damn day.. hmm


1) Purple wallet (Where I keep tickets, pictures, id's, receipts, and money of course.)

2) Green wallet (Where I put 20 peso bills.)

3) White coin purse (Coins..duh.)

4) To Cut A Long Story Short book (What I am currently reading. There's gotta be a book inside my bag.)

5) Sudoku puzzle books (Addicted to it until now.)

6) Green make-up kit (To cover daily ugliness. The make-up in it. Not the kit itself. Nyar.)

7) Blue bag (Contains two lotions, hair gel, tissue, sanitary napkins, perfume/cologne, hair accessories, brush, and comb.)

8) Camera (I dunno why. I just bring it with me all the time.)

9) Black purse (Where I put my two phones and Ipod.)

10) Pencil Case (How ironic because it doesn't have a pencil in it but it does have an eraser. Lol. And a bunch of highlighters and purple-colored sign pens and ballpens. Why purple? I don't know either. Really, I don't.)


I do bring a lot of things. I couldn't leave the house and go to school without any of these. Asides from my school books, of course. So now you guys know why I have a big bag. My life was worse before I quit the dance troupe because I had to bring training clothes and shoes with me too. It was so baaaaaaadddddd. Although I'm very much used to carrying a big heavy bag every day to school, it's still tiring ya know. Errrrrr.


Oh. I still have to finish cleaning.


Later =)




Burritos are love


posted by janelleregina at 8:02 AM |



0 Comments: