Friday, February 29, 2008
I WANT PEOPLE TO TELL ME EXACTLY HOW THEY FEEL. (I JUST HATE GUESSWORK)
I'm not psychic. So don't expect me to know, I mean, to just know how you feel. I hate it when people tell me that I don't understand them. Why not try telling me how exactly you feel about this and that.. Trust me. I WILL UNDERSTAND YOU.

I DON'T FIT IN -- IN PLACES I THOUGHT I ALWAYS DID (THE WARM, TOASTY SPOT I USED TO OCCUPY HAS TURNED COLD -- AND I REFUSE TO ADMIT IT)
It does suck to admit, because then you will realize that things aren't just the same anymore..

PEOPLE CAN TALK TO ME AND I WILL LISTEN.
If you don't want me to speak, react, comfort you, whatever.. I won't. You can cry your heart out or laugh like crazy. I'd listen to every word whether it'd be boring, scary, bitchy, funny, or depressing. Promise.





It's a gloomy Thursday morning.
posted by janelleregina at 3:05 AM |



2 Comments:

At March 6, 2008 at 9:02 PM, Blogger Frankie Torrelavega said........
I so agree with everything you said here:

Statement One: you are so right... they dont want to tell you straight, tapos if you misinterpret them, kasalanan mo pa. Duh, they should have said so in the first place.

Statement Two: people change, if you don't fit it anymore, then look for a place where you do. Kung ayaw nila sayo, why waste your time, diba?

Statement Three: sadya talagang may mga taong mapride. You're there na to listen to them, pero kinakaya nila. E di fine, kaya pala nila e. Hahahaha.
 




At March 6, 2008 at 9:17 PM, Blogger janelleregina said........
Omgoodness. THANK YOU. At least somebody understands me.. =)

Statement one: EXACTLY. What you said.. hehe

Statement two: That's what I'm doing now. Pero medyo hirap maghanap ng bagong lugar na magiging at home ka. I just feel the need of finding another place where I could be myself again.
In the meantime, dito muna 'ko sa blog ko HAHAHA

Statement three: Nako. Madami talagang mahilig magkimkim ng nararamdaman nila. Ewan ko ba.