Wednesday, February 6, 2008
I remember the night when I was hanging out at Starbucks Timog, the one below the Altitude bar with my friend, Ate Serena - who sometimes just wants to shoot herself - just hanging out after her work.

We got to talking about lots of stuff. Nothing really particular or specific. You know, the usual "how's your day?" and "how's the weather?" Stuff.

She spotted Dingdong Dantes and I spotted Marian Rivera, so we got to talking, sila ba?

Malay ko, I say. I don't keep track of that kind of stuff.

And so the subject shifts to relationships. We talk about our past relationships particularly about the Ex's and life after the Ex's which brings about the what ifs... and she asks...

What if yung ex mo...

Is still there, Still hangs around,
Still does things for you,
Still wont let go,Still wants you close,
Still wants your attention,
Still wants to be there for you,
Still want you to be there for them,
Still wants a special place in your life,
In your heart ,
In your mind,
Still wants you?

And I say, Eh di, next.

Bakit nga ba next?

Because it's safe,
Because there's nothing more,
Because there's nothing left,
Because there's nothing right,
Because if you split the issue down the middle...

...Because I am tired.

I'm tired of waiting,
Wanting, watching, thinking, and hurting deeply.
I'm tired of working for it, paying for it.
I'm tired of being the one that gets into trouble for the trouble you make.




It's over. Finish. Wakas.
It's gone. Nada. Zilch. Battery empty.
Sayang? Shoulda, coulda, woulda, and a what if?
Hindi rin. No dice. Game over.
Enough is enough. Tama na. Sobra na. Palitan na.


Kaya...


NEXT please!





In another life, you must've been mine.

posted by janelleregina at 12:53 PM |



0 Comments: