Friday, March 14, 2008
Know what. I'm really tired. I am having a little break from studying and instead of relaxing on my own, I effin' chose to talk to you. I'm thinking maybe you're just pissed because you found out that I was oggling another guy and it, unfortunately, WAS NOT YOU. Don't take it on me. You can't do anything about that.

You know, I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, F-ING REALLY don't get you. If I don't talk to you, you'd say I'm such a snob even if I'm really busy doing my goddamn f-ing research and report papers. But it seems like you don't care 'cause you would repeatedly BUZZ and BUZZ over and over again. If I do talk to you, you'd say things I don't even understand. You'd joke around thinking that you're funny when you're not.

I'm really thinking that it's because of my crush-thing.. 'cause you weren't talking shit/emo awhile ago. When you got back online and saw my status message, you flipped. Ugh. Annoying.

I am not going back online. I don't care if you flood my archives with offline messages or whatever.


You make me sick.


And fyi, I was having fun pissing you off.
What, you got a problem with that?







I know you're guna hate me after reading this. Well... YOU BROUGHT THIS UPON YOURSELF.
posted by janelleregina at 4:34 PM |



2 Comments:

At March 14, 2008 at 8:55 AM, Blogger churvah said........
ahem, cno nman c paulo?
hehehe..

highblood ka n nman,girl!
 




At March 14, 2008 at 11:42 PM, Blogger janelleregina said........
Nako. Nakaka-highblood talaga. Joskooooooo Grrrrrrr