Liarrrrrrrr.
I found out about you and ***** noh. Bitch ka talaga forevaaarrr. I hate you. So, lemme get this straight. When you said he's not your type, you meant he's not your ex? YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.
And I am not, in any way, anorexic nor bulimic. I'm a hefty eater, 'ncase you haven't noticed. What, you have a problem with my weight now? I know I'm thin. So just lay off. If you wuna bitch with me, game on. I'm not guna take your shitass words and just shut the f up. Don't mistake me. I'm not fighting with you on print especially not here on the net. Take this as my call for you. I cannot believe you make up rumors too. Tell me, didn't people adore you? Because of what?? Tell me now. 'Cause I reeeeeaaaaallllllllyyyyyy want to know why.
This isn't just about you-know-who. He was never mine from the start so I don't f-ing care if you mess around with him. But once again, he has ******. ******, okay? You remember her? (nyeta. kilala mo yan.)
Good.
I am very agitated with everything once again. I told you. About the thing with you know, and I also mentioned the blahs and all the shizz. Aaaaackkkkk!!! Ican'ttakethis. WE WILL TALK, OKAY?
And I know that you read my blog because I've heard you mention Marcus and Gianne and the little trip to Batangas.
Know that this is an introduction to our upcoming little one-on-one. 'Wag kang magtatago! Duwag.
I can't believe you f-ing you-know-what with you-know-who at you-know-where. When you know that I you-know-what you-know-who.
What does it matter to you? I know. Duh.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I bumped into ***** a while ago. "Bumped". Literally.
I didn't see him 'cause I was busy reading the, whatdoyoucallthis?, schedules and guest lists ata 'yun. I dunno. I forgot. Basta, I was reading sumthin', when he suddenly bumps on to me. Alammobutinalangwalakanghawaknakapekundilagotkatalagasakin. But since I am, yes, in-like with you, that'd be okay for me, i guess. IF EVER. But I hate you, still. 'Cause you-know. Arghhhhhhh.
Who am I kidding.
You don't know.
Oh btw, when I met ******. Okay lang. I didn't get hurt, noh! I'm not a fan of all those emo shizz and whatnots you usually hear (or read). As a matter of fact, I had a lesbian moment. No. Of course not :))
I didn't have a moment. My world didn't stop. Nor pause. Not for a single second or whatever.
I didn't get jealous. I know where I stand, buddy. Don't worry. HAHA
I didn't experience a my-world-ends-here. It's overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Nothing like that :))
But I still like you. Your girl won't stop me from liking you.
Alam mo 'yun.
Alam kong alam mo 'yun.
Sooooooooooo. Starting to sound emo shit now.
End.
I am in a COMPUTER SHOP. So. Nevermind.



Anyway, what a great day you had. Talk about rantings. Lol. But then again, thanks for adding me to blogcatalog.