The rules are quite simple..
1. Pick 20 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote for each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Fill in the film title once it's guessed.
5. NO GOOGLING/ using IMDb functions.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Is that the only word you know? "No?" -Enchanted
2. Just remember, you shake it more than twice you're playing with it. -Hot Chick
3. I told you not to fall in love with me. -A Walk to Remember
4. As a matter of fact, I like walking for a change! Makes me feel normal. -Jumper
5. Those aren't pinapples, that's our family!
6. You passed Spanish because you gave Professor Montoya a lap dance after the finals. -Legally Blonde
7. Someone very sweet called me a drunk. And I didn't like it. -Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen
8. I wrote you 365 letters. I wrote you everyday for a year. -The Notebook
9. I don't wanna be adored! I wanna be loved.
10. Well, a few days ago I kissed this girl at a kissing booth. And now, I just can't seem to stop thinking about it.
11. Because you saw me when I was invisible. -Princess Diaries
12. Please, I beg of you. A name. Any name.
13. Role-playing! Her idea. New therapeutic technique. Switching points of view.
14. Your face. No no, you're all right. The look you get. It's like... It's like the first time I rode my bike without training wheels. It's like you're experiencing everything for the first time.
15. He's eight. That would have made me 14. I'm not that kind of girl. -Honey
16. Fifty million dollars? Man, who do you think you kidnapped? Chelsea Clinton? -Rush Hour
17. The pen is blue, the pen is blue, the goddamn pen is blue! -Liar Liar
18. You know what! It's not my fault you're like, in love with me, or something!
19. It's not even my date and he still gets me out of my skirt!
20. You are rude, and mean, and sloppy, and frizzy - and I don't like you at all.
Goodluck guessing!
And oh! I'm tagging..
churvah
mia
saminella
liza
frankie
eleekoh
kim
camille
Everybody could guess and comment btw =)


no goggling?hehehe..hmmn!